We are delighted to be supporting the annual Gloucestershire Tourism Forum in 2019 in partnership with Marketing Gloucester, Cotswolds Tourism and Forest of Dean & Wye Valley.
The event is open to attractions, accommodation providers, tour guides, retailers, restauranteurs and any other organisations that have a stake in the Gloucestershire visitor economy and are all welcome to attend.
The Gloucestershire Tourism Forum will bring together businesses working in the visitor economy to take advantage of:
- Keynote speakers from the industry
- Share and discuss knowledge and best practice across the sector
- Hear about cutting edge and innovation in tourism and retail
- Learn how small steps can make a big difference in accessible tourism
- Top tips for working with bloggers and influencers
- Learn about Visit Britain Discover England Fund projects in the area
- Seminars on social media marketing, the Digital High Street and bookable products
When: Thursday 31st January 2019
Where: Kingsholm Rugby Stadium, Kingsholm Road, Gloucester, GL1 3AX
Register your interest: Please email Ben at Marketing Gloucester directly (email@example.com) with your name, email address and organisation to be sent a ticket link.
In light of this exciting county wide forum, we will no longer be running our Marketing Cheltenham Member Update on 30th January 2019 and we will reschedule for a date in February 2019 (TBC).