We are delighted to be supporting the annual Gloucestershire Tourism Forum in partnership with Marketing Gloucester, Cotswolds Tourism and Forest of Dean & Wye Valley next week.
The event, which is taking place at Kingsholm Rugby Stadium in Gloucester on 31 January, is open to all organisations that have a stake in the Gloucestershire visitor economy.
The Gloucestershire Tourism Forum will bring together businesses working in the visitor economy to take advantage of:
- Keynote speakers from the industry
- Share and discuss knowledge and best practice across the sector
- Hear about cutting edge and innovation in tourism and retail
- Learn how small steps can make a big difference in accessible tourism
- Top tips for working with bloggers and influencers
- Learn about Visit Britain Discover England Fund projects in the area
- Seminars on social media marketing, the Digital High Street and bookable products
When: Thursday 31st January 2019
Where: Kingsholm Rugby Stadium, Kingsholm Road, Gloucester, GL1 3AX
In light of this exciting county wide forum, we will no longer be running our Marketing Cheltenham Member Update on 30 January 2019 and we have rescheduled for 20 February 2019 (Venue TBC).